You know what will make your Thursday a little better? Brownie Fudgesicles with Sea Salt, that's what.
Summer is wrapping up, and we couldn't think of a better way to end the season than with a chocolate on chocolate fudgesicle. Cold and creamy with bits of brownie throughout, this fudgesicle is going to rock your world in the best way possible.
With school starting back, late night study snacks are a must. Sometimes a girl needs chocolate, and she needs it in a big way. And we thought a decadent pick me up to get you through to the weekend is just what you need.
You are going to love these brownie fudgesicles, we can promise you that.
- Smitten Kitchen's Favorite Brownie Recipe. We just added a little sea salt.
- 2 Cups of Whole Milk
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1/4 Cocoa Powder
- Make the brownie recipe according to Smitten Kitchen's recipe. Let cool.
- In a saucepan, heat your milk and sugar until sugar dissolves. Whisk in cocoa powder and take off heat.
- Break off a few pieces of brownies in the popsicle mold and then pour the fudgesicle mixture into each mold filling to the top.
- Freeze for 30 minutes and then carefully place popsicle sticks in the middle of each mold so that they stay.
- Continue to freeze overnight.
- To remove from popsicle mold, run under warm water for a few seconds and carefully pull the popsicle out.
- Eat immediately.
You need these in your life.
The Rodéo Girls